Here are the most popular things which I did not write in the past month:
- French Words I Do Not Know, a quick guide to things you can’t talk about with me in French.
- Bacon Moustaches In Mason Jars, frankly, clickbait for the hipster audience that saw through me so clearly that they were over me before everyone else was.
- The Studio Audience, and other things not found around my apartment (I haven’t had a studio apartment since 1998).
- Episodes of Automan I Still Have In My Head, a cautionary tale. Warning: they’re all stupid.
- Robert Benchley: My First Radio Set, an essay about trying out life as a ham radio operator which the great humorist never wrote.