As this is the final weekend to prepare submissions to the Robert Benchley Society’s 2014 Humor Contest, I offer some data about the great humorist’s writings.
- Of All Things
- Pluck And Luck
- The Early Worm
- Inside Benchley
- Love Conquers All
- Benchley–Or Else
- After 1903 – What?
- The “Reel” Benchley
- Benchley Beside Himself
- Chips off the Old Benchley
- My Ten Years in a Quandary, and How They Grew
- 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, or David Copperfield
- No Poems, Or Around the World Backwards and Sideways
- Benchley at the Theatre: Dramatic Criticism, 1920-1940
- From Bed to Worse, or Comforting Thoughts about the Bison
- The Treasurer’s Report and Other Aspects of Community Singing
- The Athletic Benchley-105 Exercises from The Detroit Athletic Club News
- Robert Benchley’s Wayward Press: The Complete Collection of His the New Yorker Columns Written as Guy Fawkes
Titles published after 1945 were posthumous. Titles published before 1889 are prehumous. Titles not listed can very well fend for themselves.