All certified sentences that have appeared here within the last twelve months! Enjoy, if that’s your sort of thing.
- Despite that there’s a single “best day”, Wednesday, with 53 posts on Wednesdays, which is about as well-organized as you could hope for from the Gregorian calendar what with its familiar and well-explained flaws.
- Yes, there was one time Captain Kirk let the planet of the week keep their omnipotent computer-god overlord too, but that was the time McCoy had contracted a fatal case of We Need Him To Go Off And Get Temporarily Married syndrome, so Kirk’s mind was on other stuff.
- Ambassador Spock, may I at last present you with the face I have brought you halfway across the galaxy to punch.
- It all ends, as any great early-30s cartoon will, with a resolution that makes you go, “wait, what?”
- I never realized sputtering was the sort of thing needing engineering
- I’d like to track how many insights that is you’ve offered, but the count of them keeps coming out wrong.
- This means something, but I don’t know what.
- That turbolift is for the limited-edition figures only
- This was a series about how buff troll dolls use magic alien crystals to become a competent rock band and, um, samurai wrestlers or something
- S J Perelman had an experience with a dental trade journal once, and shared his thoughts.
- We were running about one-third “weird electronic music experiments from that time I bought an album of BBC Radiophonic sound products” to two-thirds “random chapters from Michael Lewis’s The Big Short and Robert Louis Stevenson’s Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde”.
- Yes, I get the dramatic irony in it being about repeating New Year’s resolutions.
You know, I talk about Star Trek here a lot considering this is mostly a blog about how Apartment 3-G didn’t make any sense anymore.