Drawn from “List Of Wild Kratts Episodes”:
- Using the combined powers of whale and squid, the Kratt brothers try to withstand the immense water pressure of the ocean to save the whale and her calf before its too late.
- But after their new worm friend is carried off by a bird and left on the sidewalk to die, Chris and Martin race to save the worm before the sun dehydrates her.
- And if breaking the dam over and over again was not enough, they also have to deal with beaver predators, and they must solve the issue by the use of the abilities of the beaver.
- Meanwhile, Zach devises to plan to keep the neighborhood children off his lawn, by turning T[asmanian]-devils into Tasmanian devil robots.
- But after getting lost in the forest, Chris and Martin challenge each other to a creature contest, to see which is the better oak tree planter, the gray squirrels or the blue jays.
- And this is no ordinary [ badminton ] birdie — it is Aviva’s precious family heirloom.
- When a miniaturized Chris gets covered with pollen and ends up sticking to a bee, he is off into the remarkable world of the pollinators.
- Chris and Martin find a wolf pup in Martin’s bag after a chaotic morning involving a wolf pack and Chris’s Creature Power Suit set in moose mode.
- However, Zach tied balloons to many animals that then floated to his jet.
- But when the unstable [night vision] goggles stop working, the brothers find themselves taken in by the nocturnal society of the tarsier.
Bonus unsettling point: all this is from the first season of the show. It’s now halfway through its fourth season.