With thanks to my love for noticing this.
- Aliens replace Captain Picard with a double who’d be perfect if not for his rousing drunken singalongs in the bar.
- A historian from the future turns out to be a con artist from the past. Picard decides whether to risk saving a planet suffering from too much static electricity.
- Data practices how to sneeze. Also he has an evil twin.
- In an alternate timeline the Federation is doomed, but Guinan and Tasha Yar are great friends.
- The transporter makes Picard twelve years old while space pirates take over the Enterprise.
- A planet of extremely white scantily-clad sex partners wants to execute Wesley for tripping over a flower.
- Worf has a crush on some fish-aliens, one of whom is Mick Fleetwood for some reason. Troi’s Mom hits on a holodeck bartender.
- Riker’s the lead actor in Dr Crusher’s play! Also maybe crazy.
- Worf gets dizzy whenever he falls into a parallel universe.
- Dr Crusher gets a Ferengi scientist killed when she incorrectly diagnoses another alien as being dead.
- Troi shows Mark Twain around the Enterprise. Picard pretends to lead a San Francisco theatrical company. (Emmy Award-winning episode, for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Hairstyling for a Series.)
- Worf finds a planet where Klingons and Romulans live together peacefully and puts a stop to that. Data has crazypants dreams.
- Poker night holds the only key to escaping a spacetime anomaly.
- Data makes friends with a little alien girl over his Space Ham Radio, so they save her planet.
- It just so happens nobody had ever asked if Data was a person or a thing before making him third-in-command of the Federation flagship.