I mean, not to inflate my sense of self-worth any but seriously, any of these deserved at least three page views in a year.
- Statistics Saturday: Michigan Place Names I Still Don’t Pronounce Right After Three Years
- How To Remember A Fact
- Statistics Saturday: How Long The Podcast Is When The Hosts Apologize For Running Crazy Long
- Another Mystery From The Back Side Of The Peanuts Page-A-Day Calendar
- Regarding The Time When I Had Too Much Desiccant
- Besides Not Being Elected, Charlie Brown [ Not gonna lie, this one deserved five page views. ]
- Facing the Fun Fact of it All
- On The Problems Of Credit In The 19th Century New England Economy [ This one should have had easily four page views, even though it is extremely me. ]
Reference: London: The Biography, Peter Ackroyd.