- Behind the end table
- On the side board, behind the clock
- /Documents/Misc/Unsorted/Old/Miscellaneous/Salvaged From Old Machine/Temp
- The mayonnaise shelf
- Underneath all the hats in the closet
- No, the mayonnaise shelf in the pantry, not the mayonnaise shelf in the fridge
- Wichita, Kansas
- Underneath the passenger-side seat
- How about the other linen closet?
- No, the other … the linen closet in the other bedroom
- The other bedroom, the bedroom that isn’t … look, how long have you lived here anyway?
- The first place you looked, only upside-down this time
Reference: The Fear Planet and Other Unusual Destinations, Robert Bloch.
4 thoughts on “Statistics Saturday: Some Last Places To Look”
In the kangaroo’s pouch.
Oh dear no, I’d be too embarrassed to look. I mean that’s everything private about someone’s purse only more.
That’s why it’s the last place you look. She’s very ticklish.
Yeah, so, very ticklish, and can punch, and can kick? I’m not looking there, I know my own destructibility!