- Hollering about “Quiet Quitting”
- Re-requesting the multi-factor-authentication code be texted to us
- Taffy pushing
- Agreeing that animated Christmas specials these days move too fast and edit too much, all right-y
- Re-launching your Patreon
- Sea Shanties on TikTok? That was this year, right?
- Struggling to remember why everyone was that angry about “Bean Dad” without looking it up
- Nodding about how the weather isn’t supposed to be like this, all right-y
- Goldfish swallowing telephone booths
- Slumbering for ten times ten thousand eons until time has made mockery of all contemporary woes, finding they’ve still got as many woes left over, all right-y
- Minor-chord acoustic covers of New Wave hits
Reference: The Most Unsordid Act: Lend-Lease, 1939 – 1941, Warren F. Kimball.
PS: the code was 560142. Please use within the next — sorry, it’s expired.
4 thoughts on “Statistics 2022: Top Fads Of 2022”
560142 was the number Summer Moore used to save humanity and kangarooity
Well, at least the number went on to do some good, then.
Nah, I haven’t found any of the weasels around me to be annoying, particularly.