I’ve learned that Comments Of The Week posts are extremely popular, and what the heck, I’m not opposed to doing popular things myself even if I do get kind of suspicious of mass displays of any feeling. Anyway, I can give it a try and see how it works out. So here goes, Comments Of The Week for the week ending the 12th of October, 2014:
- Yes, if you make that out to be the defining characteristic of a V-neck sweater.
- Maybe they’re a band that just supports the concept of ‘girl’?
- He’s been trying to gain fraudulent renown for his ability to see lighthouses?
- I understand your objections to the gazelle speech.
- Plainly we don’t agree what we mean by “Earth’s sun” in this context.
- Yeah, so, me and some of the gang and everybody else in the world were talking and we decided we like the name brontosaurus a lot better, so, you can go on using apatosaurus as a synonym if that makes you happy, but if you’re going to keep on telling us we’re wrong for calling them brontosauruses every time we mention them and you aren’t going to talk about brontosauruses instead of commanding us not to say “brontosaurus” then all that’s really going to do is make us stop talking about brontosauruses with you and if that’s what you really want, all right, but is that what you really want? Just asking.
- People saying “gamification” make my teeth hurt.
Please feel free to use these or any other comments wherever on the Internet you happen to be.