So I was looking up the Dennis the Menace comic strip on Wikipedia for some reason and got to this at the top of its Wikipedia page:
Dennis the Menace and Gnasher is the British comic strip that started the same day in March 1951 but five hours earlier owing to time zones. This is very slightly famous in circles where you might talk about the Dennis the Menace comic strip.
Anyway, down in the US comic strip’s page is mentioned:
TV shows and specials
- Dennis the Menace (1959, live-action)
- Dennis the Menace in Mayday for Mother (1981, animated, TV special)
- Dennis the Menace (1986, animated)
- All-New Dennis the Menace (1993, animated)
- Dennis & Gnasher (1996, animated)
- Dennis & Gnasher (2009, animated)
- Dennis & Gnasher: Unleashed! (2017-present, animated)
This all brings me to the question: wait, Dennis’s father is an aerospace engineer? Really? I must have known that at some point, there’s no way Young Me could have let something like that go without memorizing. But what the heck?
Oh also, I did talk about some comic strips on my mathematics blog and none of them were Dennis the Menace so don’t worry about that.