- Episode 1: Where Everybody Knows Your Name
- Episode 3: Two American Kids Growin’ Up in the Heartland
- Episode 6: Crane Spotting
- Episode 8: That Harry Anderson, he’s going to be Dave Barry someday
- Episode 12: Janeway or Saavik or Pulaski or Whatever Star Trek Dame Sam’s Dating THIS TIME
- Episode 15: Can a Cat Be Said to Have “Slept In”?
- Episode 18: Wait, Have We All Lost a Fiancee to a Freak Zamboni Accident?
- Episode 20: That’s a Good Price for Adequate Bread
- Episode 24: Speedrunning Dutch
- Episode 27: Glorple Globble Globble Gleeple
- Episode 31: Officially the Internet’s Third-Best The Art Of Being Nick Podcast
- Episode 36: Snorses! Snorses Everywhere!
- Episode 40: No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
- Episode 48: The Important Thing Is YEEAARRAARRRRAAUUGH
- Episode 52: Our Episode 50 Superspectacular
Reference: Bottom of the Ninth: Branch Rickey, Casey Stengel, and the Daring Scheme to Save Baseball From Itself, Michael Shapiro.
So my love looked over my list of reasons I was not putting a book into the yard sale, and asked if they were all true reasons. I admitted that no, actually, some of them were made up.
“The one about inspiring a fanfic was real wasn’t it?” Actually, no, there aren’t any books that got me to actually commit to writing fanfic so that’s technically speaking a pure joke.
“You made up the one about the Family Ties book though?” Well, no, that’s real and true: I have a book that’s an original adventure based on the beloved-yet-not-actually-watched-anymore series Family Ties.
“Why do you have a book based on Family Ties?” Why would you not buy a book based on Family Ties if you saw one in the used book store?
“Well, you might have bought it back when it would make sense to buy a Family Ties book.” When would it ever make sense to buy an original novel based on Family Ties? Even when the series was on the air it’d still be a novel based on Family Ties.
“Hold on. You have an ironic book collection?” Well, not if the yard sale succeeds.
Make an offer. You can only get books like this by trying.