Since people are curious, here are the things I know about Kurt Cobain or Vitamin B-12:
- Intentionally struck out so as to not have to play little league.
- Was discovered by Mary Shaw Shorb, in the University of Maryland’s Poultry Science Department, who was investigating a concentrated liver juice product on a $400 grant.
- Had a great-uncle, Delbert, a tenor who appeared in the 1930 film King of Jazz.
- Can treat both pernicious anemia and cyanide poisoning.
- As a child, could, and did, accurately draw Aquaman.
- Developed the game show I’ve Got A Secret for Mark Goodson and Bill Todman in 1952, who instead of paying him for it made him one of the show’s producers.
- Is commonly known as riboflavin by people who’ve mistaken it for Vitamin B-2.