I don’t know how I can believe it’s Friday when I’ve been counting and this is around the twelfth, possibly the sixteenth day since Tuesday.
- Sunday: 1st April
- Monday: 2nd of April
- Tuesday: 3rd of April
- Wednesday: 4th of April
- Thursday: 5th of April
- Friday: 6th of April
- Saturday: 7th of April
Reference: The Mathematical Experience, , Philip J Davis and Reuben Hersh.
- Sunday: Early April
- Monday: Early April
- Tuesday: Early April
- Wednesday: Mid-April (already!)
- Thursday: Mid-April (seriously?)
- Friday: Mid-April (just, wow)
- Saturday: Mid-April (I mean, 2019 started so recently it’s still like 2018)
Reference: The Rocket Men: Vostok and Voskhod, The First Soviet Manned Spaceflights, Rex Hall and David J Shayler.
- Sunday: This Coming Saturday
- Monday: This Coming Sunday
- Tuesday: This Coming Monday
- Wednesday: This Coming Tuesday
- Thursday: This Coming Wednesday
- Friday: This Coming Thursday
- Saturday: This Coming Friday
Reference: Redcoats and Rebels: The American Revolution through British Eyes, Christopher Hibbert.
- Sunday: Seven day forecast
- Monday: Six day forecast
- Tuesday: Five day forecast
- Wednesday: Four day forecast, or as they say in the trades “fourcast”
- Thursday: Three day forecast
- Friday: Two day forecast
- Saturday: Gulp!
Reference: The March of Democracy, John Truslow Adams.
- Sunday: Sunday
- Monday: Monday
- Tuesday: Tuesday
- Wednesday: Wednesday
- Thursday: Thursday
- Friday: Friday
- Saturday: Saturday
Reference: The Wizards of Armageddon, Fred Kaplan.
For the year 2015. As of the conclusion of the 25th of July, 2015.
Have to say, I can see most of these days catching up, but I expect Thursday to win in the end.